Discover How to Make Your Project Control Even More Effective and Bring More Transparency and Security to Your Projects
This book covers the basic concepts of EARNED VALUE MANAGEMENT in an easy understandable way. You will find on more than 200 pages comprehensive knowledge about Earned Value Management, simply explained with more than 50 illustrations – and aligned with the PMBOK® Guide.
In this book you will discover the most important concepts of Earned Value Management in order to apply it successfully. You will learn about the following topics:
- Project control fundamentals
- The Genesis of Earned Value Management
- What is Earned Value Management and why do we need it?
- Project and budget planning when using Earned Value Management
- The calculation of the Earned Values and its derived EVM performance figures
- Project monitoring and forecasts with EVM performance figures
- Reporting when using Earned Value Management
- Implementing Earned Value Management
With its comprehensive glossary containing definitions of all key terms, this book is equally suitable as a comprehensive introduction and as a reference book for everyday work.
This book is an indispensable manual for beginners in the EVM topic but also for experienced Project Managers, Project Controls Specialists and Project Portfolio Managers who have the first contact with EVM.
Buy this book to make your projects even more successful!
You'll get a PDF with 205 Pages, optimized for large mobile phones, tablets and PCs (Acrobat X or higher)