This book shows you how to make your project management more efficient with SharePoint Online. It´s a summary of practical tips and tricks from my long-term experience with SharePoint in projects and programs gained in the recent years.
In this book, you will not learn SharePoint from scratch, but you will learn all the critical elements necessary to build your project site that can effectively coordinate communication and collaboration among the project team members.
Inside . . .
- Collaborating successful with SharePoint in projects
- Organizing and managing project information
- Understanding the SharePoint Online modern experience and Microsoft 365 groups
- Using SharePoint groups and permissions effectively
- Integrating SharePoint with the other Office 365 apps
- Creating sites, subsites and hubsites
- Setting-up the architecture of your SharePoint Site
- Building your project home page
- Working with documents and lists and libraries
- Defining the best libraries and lists for your project
Roland Wanner has over 30 years of experience in projects and programs as a Project Manager, Senior PMO and Project Portfolio Manager and has been working with SharePoint for more than 10 years. He helps you to make your projects even more successful with SharePoint.
Buy this book and save many hours, money and headaches in your project life with SharePoint.
200 Pages, PDF
The PDF are optimized for Acrobat Reader X, DC or newer
You'll get a PDF optimized for Acrobat Reader X, DC or newer